- We inspire positive change, facilitate knowledge exchange and champion best practice in working and policy environments across the public, private, and voluntary sectors.
- We deliver excellent content, at the right time; to help our delegates, who work in the public sector, and the customer: ie. the patient, the pupil, the tenant, the service user.
- We bring stakeholders together to form connections and partnerships. Cutting across sectors and barriers, to reach all audiences, share experiences, and collaborate.
- We deal with critical issues and topics that are controversial or challenging, such as violence against women and girls, building safety, and child protection.
- We are neutral in all that we do: we are not politically, regionally, or in other ways, biased.